Why Heineken Hanoi?
HEINEKEN has changed significantly in the past few years, driven by our ambition to be a proudly independent and responsible global brewer. Today, HEINEKEN is the No 1 brewer in Europe, and No 2 in the world with operations in over 70 markets globally and approximately 250 international brands.
As our business grows in scale and complexity, people are our main source of competitive advantage. We expect them to THINK BIG, WORK COLLABORATIVELY, INSPIRE OTHERS AND DEVELOP THEMSELVES AND TEAMS.
HEINEKEN Hanoi, 100% owned by HEINEKEN Group, brews our 03 famous brands of Heineken, Tiger and Larue. With a well-equipped brewery which is built and operated by international standards, we are proud to be acknowledged with No 1 Quality Award in 2016 by global qualification. In our vision, we are aiming to become the LEADING PREMIUM BEER COMPANY, to be recognized as BEST PLACE TO WORK, and to BREW A BETTER FUTURE FOR VIETNAM by 2020.
This is an exciting time to consider a career with HEINEKEN Hanoi. We offer constant opportunities for career progression in a dynamic working environment.
Go Places with HEINEKEN!
Learn a craft, Learn a trade! There's a journey to be made!
You might think we’re one brand. But we
are more. Much more. More than 250 brands, in more than 70 countries.
Although we have achieved a lot in the past 150 years, we feel like we are only getting started.
Whether it's across geographies, brands, or roles, we are committed to building HEINEKEN's next great legacies: opportunities at HEINEKEN are limitless!
So, are you ready to embark on new adventures? We can't wait to see what you're made of: Take The Interview! At http://goplaces.theheinekencompany.com/
I. Asia Pacific Graduate Program (APGP)
Please enter this link for more information: https://heineken.wgtrm.com/?sid=2&ref=vnhn1
II. Heineken Hanoi Graduate Program (HHGP)
OPEN YOUR WORLD with HEINEKEN HANOI !!!
This is the high time to consider a career start with Heineken Hanoi – we are now offering constant opportunities for career progression in a dynamic working environment. Let’s apply and become part of an exciting local trainee ship program –Heineken Hanoi Graduate Program (HHGP).
For high-achieving graduates, it’s a chance to explore your potential, discovering new levels of capability and aspiration. Each graduate will undertake 03 assignments, all of which are 8 months in length while specializing in one function with cross-functional exposures. During 24-month journey with HHGP, you’ll work with leading brands and learn from the best talents in one of the world’s most respected organisations.
Benefits of HHVP trainees:
· Participating in a comprehensive induction program with Management involvement;
· Specializing in different areas of 01 function, including: Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain
· Being coached and mentored by the most experienced Managers and Function Heads in the business;
· Shaping your career and experiencing leadership development through formal and on-the-job training
Heineken Hanoi is looking for Vietnamese young talents with the following qualifications:
· Bachelor/ Master Degree from a reputable university of relevant background, with less than 01 year of experience (internship, voluntary or part-time job are excluded)
· GPA>7.0 or equivalence
· Very fluent communication in both written and spoken English
· Willing to learn and desire to grow career in FMCG
· High adaptation with culture diversity
· Proven attitude for result orientation with strong leadership, teamwork and passion to deliver great performance
· Specific background requirement:
· For Commercial (Sales and Marketing): Preferably from Economics, Marketing, Trade and Business Administration.
· For Supply Chain: Bio-Chemical, Bio Technology, Food Technology, Foreign Trade, Automation
Successful candidates must go through the following recruitment rounds including:
· First Round: Aptitude test (IQ and English)
· Second Round: Interview with HR Department
· Third round: Personality test
· Final round: Panel Interview with Department Heads / Assessment Centre
We will not only screen your application based on academic transcript, we also look into your active participation in extra-curricular activities or other strengths that you can show via your resume. Only successful applicants will be invited via email or phone contact for further process.
APPLY NOW via http://heinekenhanoi.talentnetwork.vn/job/heineken-hanoi-graduate-program.35a57b5e.html
Application period will close on 31st December 2016.
Nguyen Thuy Duong – Talent Management Manager
T: + 84 4 3636 9323 - Ext 866
Inside review about Heineken Hanoi
HR Executive - 1481252983Pros: Have chance to work with lots of clever people. Also, the company culture supports learning and development on the job – and really rewards hard work.
Talent Management Manager - 1480560177Pros: Senior Management pay high attention to people development and talent retention, especially nurturing young talents